Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wedding Planning

So, we are less than a year out and I think Deb and I are not doing such a good job updating everyone on the details, dates, etc. Here goes:

Wedding is set for Saturday, October 10, 2009. Ceremony will be at the St Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in St. Charles, MO.
Reception is to follow...at the Bogey Hills Country Club.
Debbie is headed to St Louis this weekend to finalize more details. She is heading this ship and I am the First Bum, not helping much at all! I am like dead weight!

1 comment:

  1. Good Evening,
    I am so glad to hear that your wedding is LESS than ONE YEAR away. I'm sure you are not even thinking about the insanity, chaos, and spending sprees heading your way. I hope Debbie is good at planning weddings while working a FT job - if I was having such a big wedding, I would hire a wedding planner. He, he, he. I'm glad I committed to being a bridesmaid...maybe I can see some pictures of the potential dresses?

    ReplyDelete