Friday, February 27, 2009

Baseball is Back! Opening Day April 6th

So, I missed out on tickets on the presale as I was "stubborn" on settling for crappy seats. Last year tickets they offered were terrible and I was just anxious to go, as always. This year I refused to do it and today when I checked, the game was sold out! Standing room only, I was pissed!

Anyway tonight I was reading some Astros news and decided I'd see what was available for the two Indians games (YUP, Cleveland is coming here!!!), and I checked on opening day...lucky for us, I found seats. And in Section 128, which is pretty good!


This is a view from where are seats are...so I'm excited! This will be third Astros Opening Day Deb and I will go to. I love baseball! Can't wait for the 09 season to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment