Friday, October 2, 2009

What a week, holy crap!

What a week it's been. I don't even know how to start!

Work, work, work! Finish up the wedding stuff, drug the cat, pack the luggage, find everything we need, make to do lists, make more lists, pick songs, .... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well it's just short of 5pm on Friday as the week is about to end. I figure I can wait 10 more minutes and then get the hell out of here! I am soooooo ready to start my 4 weeks off! That's right people, be jealous, we are taking off the rest of October! :-)

That's it. I just wanted to come on here and say that. Sorry Tyson, Paige, Chris, Debbie and others whom I got feedback from. Sorry this post doesn't have more pictures or animal stories, but hey, no talk of ships, baseball, or stupid stuff! Well, nevermind, totally a post about nothing. Glad I was able to waste a couple minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment