Friday, May 7, 2010

Another First...Soccer! With the Houston Dynamo...

Cinco de Mayo was fun downtown with drinks and dinner at Guadalajara Haciena del centro. It was a little pricey, but the margaritas were quite refreshing... Later we headed to the Roberston Stadium to see the Houston Dynamo take on FC Dallas. My soccer questions started early, like "what's FC mean?" It means "football club." Soccer is not my expertise...and my experience playing was limited to one summer in NY playing on our company indoor soccer team. The Earthquakes were not that great! Plus I sprained my ankle pretty badly. But anyways, soccer here in Houston...

I had some experience with the Black Iguana margaritas previously...during our fun golf game out in Pasadena last year. I went with beer, Deb and company went with the margaritas...


We didn't get to hear the celebrations as the Dynamo lost 1-0. On the bright side, the Astros won...haha, they have won 1 game in their last 10. That's a totally different subject!

Overall, we had a good time out there at the game. I definitely would be down for going again...but then again Minute Maid Park is air conditioned, so we'll just have to check out the weather reports before the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment