Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Debbie, the "Blogmaster"

So last night Debbie was catching up on the blog and realized I had asked her to post pictures of her little sister, Madison, when she tried on the flower girl dress earlier this year. Like I said, I didn't want to go through our digital photos because I didn't want to stumble upon any pictures of Debbie's wedding dress. Anyways, I look over and I see she's editting MY post from Sunday! I was like WHAT!!!! It appears that as "blogmaster" she has the "rights and ability" to do this. Since I was only "invited" to the blog, I can only post.

So Deb is the blogmaster and the boss...what do I bring...besides the Kadlec name?

I guess this is what married life is like, huh? Just kidding, Deb! :-)

Update:

Yep I'm the boss! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment