Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis! (One year closer to AARP!)

Happy Birthday to my OLDER sister, Tamara!

One thing I must say about her is that she will always be older than me. See, it's nice to be able to play this card becauase Debbie plays it on me all the time! "You'll always be older than me." What kind of brother would I be if I didn't blog a very happy birthday to my sister? Or try to embrass her? (NOTE: I already have done that once on the blog, just go back to the post where she thinks doing the YMCA in Yankee Stadium is cool. Click here to see it again!) Anyways, to get back on track, I have gone back through some photos and tried to find the best ones possible... Don't worry Tamara, you'll have your opportunity to get me back during the wedding in a few weeks! I mean, these are some classic shots! (You are a loyal reader to the blog, so what better way than do a little mockery tribute, right?)

Check out my brother Tim hitting her! (NOTE: he really didn't hit her, it was posed, but some people in the parking lot didn't realize it! It was so funny!)
Here we have Tamara with her boyfriend Tim doing what they love best...being immigrants? I don't know...see I associate them as hippies...driving the Prius, wearing organic shirts (granted we got her one for her bday, we're no better), etc etc! Now this one is a classic shot of Tamara in her youth, oh so long ago! This is 1987 and in posting this, I really throw myself under the bus too, and my brother too. We all look silly!
Well Happy Birthday Tamara! This was you a few years ago during one of your birthdays...you know, when you were in your 20s. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment