Friday, June 25, 2010

Denver Trip

I went to Denver this past weekend for Father's Day and to hang out with my little sis at her swim meet. I took the new camera and grabbed some nice pictures of the swim meet and their garden.

This is the start of her meet, the Highlands Ranch team is warming up...


Maddie getting ready for her freestyle...


Just like Michael Phelps right...



Splash...


Swimming her little heart out...




and a strong finish...


Look at that little cutie, doesn't she look like a pro in her uniform...


Maddie starting her backstroke...


Starting off splashing...


I think she is smiling...


Overall she did awesome, I don't know her official times, but I think she placed in her breaststroke swim! We all had fun and got a little tan hanging outside all day in the warm, 85 degree summer. It was pretty nice all weekend, but not for Darth Vader, we ate him for breakfast on Sunday for Father's Day... 


And they even got me this awesome birthday cake from this place called Nothing Bundt Cakes, cute huh...


And here are some garden pics...







I was so close, then this little critter ran away...


Jane brought home a snail, and a few baby snails, from the garden store and he slimed everywhere...


The END!

No comments:

Post a Comment