Friday, June 11, 2010

New Camera Pics

We got a new camera! My first DSLR Pics...


I of course have no idea what I am doing...


But I am not alone, a few of us from work are looking to take a class so I can use all the new features...


Originally I wanted the camera to improve my food photography...


Although I can't get away from that darn cute pup...


And we will be bringing the cam to Hawaii in a few weeks to practice...


What is the obsession what taking pics of Roma...


I didn't forget you though kitty!


Any beginner tips you photo gurus??

2 comments:

  1. for not knowing what your doing those are great pics!! I can't imagine how good they are going to be when your experienced!!
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie! The cat/dog pics are so cute! What kind of camera did you get? I just ordered a Canon Rebel T2i, and I'm also trying to acclimate myself to the fanciness.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete