Saturday, June 6, 2009

Birthday Friday...a success!

It was a fun night that started over dinner...and extended into the early morning hours of Saturday. I am going to have to get my hands on the pics from the night...Chris was hilarious mocking nearly everyone dancing. But aside from that, we celebrated 6 birthdays with some good fun! Today Debbie and I are dragging, but we have accomplished much...watching three movies and getting ready to head out to the movies...

Funniest part was in The Day the Earth Stood Still. The movie...crap. But there was a part in the movie when all these scientists are gathered and are finding out what they all have in common..."I'm a Astrobiologist, Chemist, Geologist..." etc etc. I made the joke to Debbie, "what about a civil engineer?" Literally two seconds later the last guy goes, "I'm not a scientist...I'm a civil engineer." It was too funny. So far, it's been a great Saturday...plus Deb is making cookies right now...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment