Monday, June 1, 2009

Back from St Louis...but pics from my parents visit...

Back home now...what a busy weekend!

Last weekend we had my parents here and I said I'd post some pics, so here we go:

Here is kitty and all the toys (8 balls) that my parents brought her...they are all over the place...under the couch, the table, the bed...thanks mom and dad!


My parents sporting their dairy hats at Blue Bell Creamery in Brenham, Texas. Following the tour we went to downtown Brenham for lunch and some shopping...


On Friday night we went out to Cafe Red Onion up in Houston. Debbie and I found it by recommendation and have never been let down. They are a latin fusion restaurant...the chef is from Honduras. Our Honduran guru, Leslie, is a big fan too!


And of course there was Scrabble. Mom and I played 9 games. She won the first 4! Then I was able to win 4 of the next 5. Unfortunately, I fell short for the weekend series winning 4 of 9. Good job, mom!


I won't use excuses, but come on! Check out these letters I had! Funny thing is over 9 games only 35 points separated us when you total up all the scores. That's a mere 4 points separation per game! Mom beat me by 1 point once, too. Totally love my Scrabble time with mom...we both look so forward to it!


Lastly was dad and kitty...they became buddies. Dad always seems to find himself on the floor, whether laying with Gracie at home or Cesilie...for some reason he's always on the ground in photos. Kind of funny. Anyways, after my parents left, kitty was super whiny...pushing around her toys waiting for us to play with her. Not that we don't, but she definitely received a lot of bonus from my dad!


All in all, it was a great visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment